- Develops needed site and country level OHS policies, standards and procedures.
- Develops and ensures integration of new hire OHS orientation program.
- Participates in the establishment of OHS training programs.
- Develops OHS auditing criteria and inspection schedule.
- Develops the necessary OHS monitoring programs and maintenance procedures.
- Provides expert OHS advice and direction to site OHS technicians.
- Participates in needed labor condition assessments.
- Manages the facility's program coordinates the site ergonomics program.
- Manages site health promotion and well-being program.
- Manages site EAP program.
- University degree on Occupational Health & Safety Engineering or related major.
- 5+ years experiences in OHS field and manufacturing implementation.
- Comprehensive Occupational Health & Safety knowledge.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.