Authority and area of responsibility
The task is to ensure that:
1. Collect and evaluate the legal requirements on health, Safety, Security and Environmental in China
2. Collect and evaluate the Group’s HSSE Policy and Procedures
3. Set up and maintain the database of legal and Group requirements
4. Evaluate the compliance on Group HSSE requirements and legal requirements in China and update the evaluation reports timely.
5. Act as internal legal consultant for daily HSSE legal inquiries from other departments.
6. Ensure the vendors and subcontractors have the requisite licenses.
7. Coordinate with HR training section for HSSE related training
8. Responsible for updating and obtaining all government related certificates and licenses.
9. Additional hoc task from Department head
Independently implement and maintain procedures within the field of HSSE legal and requirements
1. Group’s HSSE policy and procedures
2. China HSSE Laws and regulations
3. Document control for HSSE
4. Training relate with HSSE
5. Certificates and Licenses
1. Ensure MCID compliance with HSSE laws requirements and Group HSSE policy and procedures.
2. Conduct HSE training, promotion and communication to highten employees HSSE legal awareness.
3. Establish HSSE document control system and keep relative records.
4. Ensure all HSSE related training is well organized by cooperating with HR training section.
5. Maintain good relationship with HSSE related Government bureaus.
Administration affairs for HSSE department.
Experience within the area
1. Min. 3 years’ job experience in legal area
2. Prefer to have experience with HSSE management
3. Prefer to have knowledge with technical ,engineering or manufacturing area
4. Prefer to have experience on legal Compliance
1. BS degree in Environment engineering or safety technical engineering or legal
2. Language : Good command of English and Chinese , both verbally and written
A.P. Moller Group was founded in 1904. It is one of the world’s top 500 enterprises. Head office is located in Copenhagen, Denmark. We operate in some 130 countries and have a workforce of some 108,000 employees, it is the biggest ocean shipping and logistics group in the world.
Maersk Container Industry Dongguan Ltd. (MCID), a wholly-owned foreign company invested and founded by A.P. Moller - Maersk Group, was registered and established in May 2005.
The total amount of investment of MCID is US Dollar 100 million. The registered capital is US Dollar 51.7 million. MCID covers an area of approximately 300,000 m2 with a port permit to handle domestic transport including Hong Kong and Macau, and has more than 2,800 employees. MCID is engaged in producing, selling, repairing and reforming steel dry cargo containers. At present, the company mainly produces different types of containers.
东莞马士基集装箱工业有限公司投资总额为1亿美元。注册资本达到5,170万美元。公司占地30万平方 米并拥有一个经批准的可处理包括香港和澳门的内河航运码头，现有员工2,800人。公司主要以生产、销售及维修改造钢质干货集装箱为主，目前主要生产多种 不同的集装箱产品。
Our vision is to become a respectable well-known world-class company, an attractive business partner and employer as well as a good corporate citizen. MCID aim to be innovative in satisfying customers with our worldwide class brand, and to be leading company in dry cargo container industry.
For company development, we sincerely invite excellent talents of all social circles to join us. The company provides employees with the competitive remuneration and employee benefits, as well as good training opportunities for career development. Salaries will depend on the level of experience and relevant skill set that each individual brings to the team and group remuneration structure. For the right candidates we offer an exciting, challenging working environment.