1.Fully in-charges of the establishment and implementation of HSE base on ISO14000 and OHSAS18000
standards requirements and local government rules and regulations;
2.Fully responsible to organize and proceed daily HSE management efficiently, to make sure the system
run continuously and efficiently, to achieve the HSE objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out HSE law and Regulations
- Organize and establish HSE management procedure, develop the HSE management system
- Responsible for internal and external communication for HSE related work summary and report in time.
- Supervise for construction and implementation for HSE system
- Responsible for the investigation and handling of the safety, healthy, environment related accident report and corrective actions.
- Responsible for HSE training for subcontractor, and internal staff.
- Regular organize HSE inspection; full charge of HSE check and evaluate.
- Organize the HSE, management review meeting activities regularly for continuous improvement.
- Familiar with the HSE local law and regulation; register of safety engineer certificate is must requirement
- Bachelor degree or above in safety & engineer is preferred
- Good at communication, judgment and management, with strong responsibilities in file making and policy understanding; good at office and related software
- At least 2 years in HSE management
- Can read/write English
Bureau Veritas set up the office in Shanghai in 1993. Now it has around 55 offices in China supporting over 7000 clients, with more than 4500 employees working in Greater China region.
In China, Bureau Veritas business operations are under 4 business divisions: Marine, Industry & Facility, Consumer Products, and International Trade.
Marine division provide expertise services in ship classification and related services such as certification, training and consultancy, the services cover the entire ship’s life cycle, from the design stage through to the surveys of vessels in operation and decommissioning. By partnering with our clients, we bring value to ship-owners, shipbuilders, shipyards, equipment manufacturers, insurers, brokers, brokers and Flag States.
Industry & Facilities division mainly offers the services of certification, inspection, consulting, process control, project management, etc. with big clients like CNOOC, SINOPEC as well as ALSTOM, SONY, CARREFOUR, LOREAL, etc.
Consumer Products Service division a leading quality assurance provider to the consumer product and retail markets. Being as a third party inspection body, we provide independent, impartial and professional service to our clients, our services are organized by product lines:
Testing and Inspection for Toys and Hardlines
Testing and Inspection for Textile
Certification, Testing and Inspection for Electrical and Electronic Products (LCIE)
Social Accountability Audit & Factory Assessment
International Trade division specialized in trade facilitation, import valuation and inspection of goods to ensure our clients on the effectiveness of the control of the safety and quality, as well as trader regulation compliance