|任职要求：||Qualifications & Experience
1. Bachelor's degree in safety engineering or related discipline;
2. Minimum 6 years’ safety management experience in multinational manufacturing companies;
3. At least 3 years’ exposure to implementation of OHSAS18001, ISO14001 standards
Verbal Reasoning: above average of managerial / professional level within Engineering, Science & Technology comparison group
Excellent knowledge in ESH management;
Excellent knowledge in safety engineering
Language: Good command of English & Mandarin both in written and oral.
Serve as advocate & pioneer to ensure the company be providing healthy and safe working conditions to the employees and be complaint to all environmental regulations
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Establishes policies, programs, procedures & standards to provide healthy and safe working conditions throughout the organization's facilities and work sites.
2. Establishes policies, programs, procedures & standards to ensure the company’s compliance with environment protection requirements and/or other governmental or organization established standards.
3. Ensure the company's EHS strategy is implemented effectively within established budgets and the organization complies with all relevant regulations, laws, and standards.
4. Serves as liaison on behalf of organization with governmental agencies, in matters pertaining to safety & health, practices and legislation.
5. Supervise implementation of the company’s health and safety policy and procedures to make sure that all employees have a safe and healthy working environment.
6. Conduct audits of safety programs, and identifies and controls significant loss producing exposures.
7. Investigate accidents, complete or verify accident reports, and liaise with technical specialists and external health and safety authorities to identify the causes of accidents and prevent their recurrence.
8. Recommend changes to working processes and conditions to ensure that all employees have a safe and healthy working environment and that the company complies with all current and future regulations and laws, and the company’s safety policies and standards.
9. Maintain and analyze records of workplace injuries & illness to identify areas of concern.
10. Educate and train the workforce on health and safety to ensure that they understand and comply with the company’s health and safety policies and standards.
11. Ensure that first aid supplies and resources are available in accordance with regulations and the company’s health and safety policies