某国际知名环境咨询公司猎聘 EHS Consultant/ Environmental Engineer/ 8k~20k/month, Based Shanghai or Guangzhou
最好至少有1.5 years of work experience in environmental due diligence, soil or groundwater investigation or remediation, wastewater treatment or LEED and EHS compliance audit, better from famous EHS/Environmental Companies. http://t.cn/zRoS2os
Title: EHS Consultant/ Environmental Engineer/ Environmental Services Professional
Location：Shanghai and Guangzhou
Salary Range : 8k~20k/month according to your qualifications EHS Consultant
Salary Range : 15k~32k/month according to your qualifications Senior EHS Consultant
- Environmental or safety engineering bachelor degree or above;
- at least 1.5 years of work experience in environmental due diligence, soil or groundwater investigation or remediation, wastewater treatment or LEED and EHS compliance audit, better from famous EHS/Environmental Companies.
- Good English skill both in written and oral is necessary;
- Familiar Microsoft Office software, better AutoCAD;
- Honest, diligent, and a team player
- Able to work effiectly under pressure;-
Good communication skill
Our Client is a leading professional environment, energy and engineering service firm. The firm is comprised of highly experienced professional engineers and management specialists from Europe, North America and China. Includes leading multinational companies, international financial institutions and private investment funds operating in China and Southeast Asia as well as major Chinese corporations and Chinese governments. Incorporated in China, we operate offices in Shanghai, Beijing, Tianjin, Guangzhou and Wuhan. Through the past decade, we have provided our clients with quality services in energy and industrial engineering, water resources and sustainable municipal development, environmental health and safety management of industrial facilities, and environmental site assessment and contaminated land remediation.
If you would enjoy the challenging nature of EHS/ Environmental consulting in China, please email you resume to EHSCity Company’s Headhunters with a covering letter to indicate your preferred work location and expectation on remuneration. When your application is submitted, our headhunters will review and process your application, and if we think you have what it takes, we will be in contact with you.