Key Objectives/Principal Account abilities:
1. Policy Strategy: Formulates, signs off guidelines and procedures and implements standards for functional discipline. Guide site management to develop and ensure implementation of policies and best practices in line with corporate guidelines, plans and strategy which lead to the corporate, BU and site objectives.
2. Influencing skills: Is able to explain and convince internal and external parties beyond content driven arguments and is able to appeal to interest, culture and level of others. Together with site management to act as change agent for HSE culture and continuous improvement and role model for ensuring compliance with HSE policy and procedures.
Able to manage and develop people to his/her full potential and stimulate talent.
3. HSE agenda: Significantly contributes to one specific area of HSE agenda where annual HSE improvement plans will be developed to ensure the continuous improvement for the site leading to a ‘world class’ standard
4. HSE processes: Has good knowledge of and signs off processes within own HSE discipline taking into account the relation with other disciplines on SBU level within defined HSE framework. Demonstrate good understanding of local legal regulations, Corporate, BU and sBU policies, directives and standards.
Requirements for Job (education or experience required to be able to perform this job):
1. Bachelor or Master Degree on Chemistry, safety, environment/ labour safety
2. At least 5 year experience in HSE within manufacturing industry preferable in paint industry.
3. Knowledge in HSE requirements for powder coatings manufacturing or similar industry including dust explosion prevention
4. Understand local and global safety standards and regulatory requirement
PEASE Add special required HSE qualification based on Country regulation:
5. Registered Fire Safety Manager with 2 year relevant experience.
6. Registered Workplace Safety & Health Officer with 5 year relevant experience
7. Certified Waste disposal Advisor
8. Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor