Help establish a strong quality-focus culture throughout the site.
Develop and lead Quality Assurance function in Abcam Hangzhou in full alignment with Abcam expectations and requirements.
Drive continuous improvement in quality system and customer satisfaction, implement Abcam’s Quality Management System.
Build capability of QA team and lead the team to fulfill the company fast growing business need.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
· Define, lead and manage continuous quality improvement programs that improves processes, products, services and the culture we work in.
· Ensure rapid communication of QA issues, including issues of significant deviations with projects/product, to appropriate leaders and colleagues. Interact with various teams to ensure corrective and preventive action are taken and to bring QA observations to closure.
· Help run a Quality Assurance forum with representatives from each department to raise quality awareness. Report into the Global Quality Forum to develop/maintain internal standardisation and a robust global internal quality assurance system.
· Build capability of Quality Assurance team and continuously develop the team to fulfill the company fast growing business need.
· Work with the Abcam Hangzhou site head and Global Head of QA to set priorities and ensure high laboratory performance that leads to customer satisfaction, preference, and retention.
General Requirement from the Management:
· Each employee will participate and fully comply with the company Health and Safety Policy.
· As an employee you will apply the customer concept to all activities of your job to ensure quality in foremost in your job.
· Training is an ongoing component of your job that is you as an individual will receive training and likewise it’ s your responsible to train yourself and others within the company.
· Continuous improvement techniques are to be applied when ever possible to your job and we must always consider and accept alternative approach to your job.
· Bachelor or higher degree in Science or related field.
· 3 years’ experience in Quality Assurance, preferably in a life science or pharmaceuticals background.
· Experience in managing teams in a global Lean manufacturing environment is preferred.
· Have an extensive audit focused background within ISO/GMP/GLP.
· Skilled in root Cause Analysis and strong problem solving skill.
· Team-oriented and possess strong interpersonal & communication skills to influence and collaborate across all organizations.
· Experience with and ability to understand, accept and respect various cultures.
· Detail oriented with excellent multi-tasking skills.
· Excellent English in listening, writing and speaking.
· Office setting 50%
· Laboratory setting 45%
· 5% travel requirements