JOB TITLE: Assistant ESH Manager
Reference No: JD
Report to: ESH&S Manager
Educational qualification: BS or BM degree
Physical requirement: None
Knowledge & Experience: At least 5 years working experience on safety, health and environment management. Good command of written and spoken English, good problem solving, cooperation and communication skill. Have engineering knowledge is preferred.
Maintain ESH management system and fulfill the requirement of regulation and standards.
Eliminate risk of safety and occupational health and purse zero accident.
Enhance employee’s ESH awareness and ensure training effectiveness.
Support ESH&S manager for handling safety, health and environmental issues.
Need work closely with all departments’ manager or supervisor to set up effective ESH management system and protect our associates away from accident.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Ensure compliance with local regulation, global ESH policy and other related requirements.
2. Set up effective ESH management system and documents; Maintain ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 system.
3. Work with others members to coordinate the operations of factory ESH committee.
4. Identify risks of safety and occupational health, set up improvement action to reduce accident.
5. Manage and implement occupational health and ergonomics improvement; Follow up industrial hygiene and ergonomics projects.
6. Finish the corrective action for E&H problem from Corporate ESH audit and management inspection.
7. Establish company’s ESH training plan and offer enough training courses to associates.
8. Follow up the environmental protection issues.
9. Be responsible for chemical management and spill prevention.
10. Provide support to sustainability activities, such as energy saving, water saving and waste reduction.