I. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS 基本职责
1. Promote, explain and execute the safety goals and plans, improve safety performance.
2. Develop the safety culture; improve employees and management awareness & skills to perform their safety responsibilities.
3. Set safety committee & safety teams meetings. Perform & improve internal site safety audits.
4. Identify safety hazards in operations through job safety analysis and regular on-site safety inspection. Establish protections or corrections accordingly.
5. Manage/coordinate on-site safety programs and activities in a proactive manner to continuously reduce/eliminate safety risk.
6. Protective equipment selection. Monitor and ensure the uses of personal safety protection equipment and site safety protection devices.
7. Prepare and update safety training materials. Provide adequate training for all employees & contractors, internally or externally.
8. Verify and update all required safety postings, warnings and signs applicable.
9. Plan and direct response to emergency situations dealing with safety. Conduct drills periodically.
10. Monitor contractors compliance with applicable safety requirements.
11. Conducting accident/incident (including near-miss) investigation to determine root cause and define corrective and preventive actions. Follow up & validate actions.
12. Safety data collection, statistic analysis, reporting and feedback internally.
13. Collect laws and regulations on safety. Assist organization to understand and comply with applicable rules & standards. Lead or participate in various types of safety compliance and/or management system audits.
14. Lead to build and continuous implement/ improve safety management process and procedure, improve JODS safety management system (including facility / people/ goods)
15. Confirm availability of medical service, first aid, and fire equipment.
16. Investigate all accidents, including safety and environmental incidents, and preparing incident reports.
Maintaining all required safety and environmental related records.
17. Maintaining a field office first aid kits and appropriate fire safety equipment.
18. Ensure that all environmental, health & safety Alerts that are published by the company are discussed with all employees and prominently posted in view of all employees.
19. Issuing Weekly EHS report.
20. Participating in project Risk Assessment.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in Mechanical / Industry Engineering / Safety Engineering or related
2. Minimum 10 years of experience in health and safety guidelines, within 5 years as the same role in foreign invested manufacturing company.
3. Be familiar with Chinese and the US safety standards and regulations.
4. Experience in machinery industry & experience in middle or large size organization preferred.
5. Strong logical thinking and analytic ability, demonstrated ability in solving problems and risks within reasonable minimum time.
6. Good communication and influencing skill, being able to work and deal with people at different levels, good conflict management, good leadership and supervisory skills to enable him to offer guideline, coaching and supervision to subordinates.
7. Strong organizational skills including project management, able to lead and support cross-functional process improvement teams
8. Able to implement and enforce discipline through company at all levels
9. Hands-on team player, being highly organized, self-motivated and with initiative and sense of urgency
10. Easily adaptable to a changing and challenging working environment and the ability to work well under pressure. May refine to work long hours including weekends, responding to emergency as well as all emergency stations.
11. Good command of English in verbal and written.
12. Be familiar with MS Office software, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
广州卓礼猎头公司Jobright(China) Human Resources (Headhunter)Co.Ltd..是经广州市人事局批准成立的广州著名猎头公司（猎头公司名单/名录可上官方网站查询），是一家以人才猎头服务为主营业务,享誉广州,上海,北京等地的知名猎头公司。公司严格按照国际猎头公司专业标准流程，专门为各类企事业单位提供猎头服务。公司总部设在广州, 深圳分公司主要为深圳,香港,东莞,澳门等地客户提供一流猎头公司的周详猎头招聘服务。