This is a Partner-level opportunity for a highly experienced professional looking to further his/her career with an equity stake in a global EHS leader that aims to lead the field in EHS Solutions. Our partnership model offers unparalleled opportunities for leaders with ambition, vision and proven expertise, providing:
· The opportunity to contribute significantly to key decisions, including the overall strategic direction of our organization.
· Meaningful equity ownership with significant financial and intangible rewards.
· The ability to provide "thought leadership" on a wide range of technical and business issues impacting our core markets.
· An extension of EHSCity’s market position and reach with your established relationships to further drive our growth.
The primary focus of the role will be on client account development, sales, and delivery of the full spectrum of EHSCity’s solutions to deliver strategic value to our clients. In particular, play a key role in growing EHSCity’s Environmental, Health, Safety services across its broad portfolio of service offerings through the following actions:
· Actively develop commercial strategies to pursue and win new business opportunities that result in significant revenue growth with target clients aligned with EHSCity’s global strategy.
· Develop and implement strategic business/action plan, provide leadership, and deliver financial results to grow opportunities across EHSCity’s business lines .
· Identify and develop new opportunities, prepare effective technical proposals, and take active leadership role in the development of new business with new and existing clients.
· Capitalize on existing client relationships to expand EHSCity’s profile and market sharet (through a combination of excellence in technical delivery and business development).
· Direct and develop complex EHS projects involving multi-site portfolios and multi-person project teams locally, nationally, and regionally.
· Work with clients to find solutions to various environmental, health & safety issues.
· Lead, manage performance, hire and retain, inspire and mentor personnel for overall success of local practice team.
· Post-Graduate Degree in Engineering, Science, or related discipline;
· Minimum of 15+ years’ experience managing and/ or providing consultancy in Environment, Health & Safety Programs.
· Proven business development experience with strong commercial skill.
· Well versed in EHS Consulting and Solutions.
· Excellent writing, communication, strategic thinking, and "people" skills.
· Recognized technical expertise by the marketplace
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
EHSCity is the world’s first comprehensive EHS service brand which was established in 2011.With more than 100,000 times of website visitor volume per week and over 60,000 member, EHSCity is becoming a world’s leading service platform for EHS solutions.
Our Mission is Promoting the whole society's EHS Level with Total Solutions to all kinds of EHS risks and challenges. To fulfill the mission, we are dedicated to developing a platform that could provide EHS products and services of competitive prices and top quality. We believe the quality is the first priority in the process of cooperating with the EHS experts, as well as developing the suppliers, and selecting the partners. Meanwhile, we are facilitated by the experts with more than 20 years of experiences to perform quality process management on the products and the services. To implement our competitive prices, we concentrate on the a business model of no-store sales and online shops as well as scale operations, with "simplicity and dedication" as our development concept to optimize the business process, we are committed to supporting the enterprises to realize best EHS management with the minimum cost.
Since the foundation of EHSCity, we spared no efforts on quality improvement as our target. Both the experts we cooperated with and the suppliers and partners are all industry elites. By centralizing the advantages from all aspects, we can deliver "One-stop" professional EHS services with competitive prices and high quality products to support organizations to achieve best EHS management with minimum costs.
EHSCity will constantly extend the product lines and improve user experiences in the future. We believe the most diverse products, the competitive prices and superb customer services will contribute to reducing EHS risks for more domestic and international enterprises and at the same time, increasing productivity.
From Strategy To Implementation EHS Integrated Service Supplier
1 Strategic Level
1.1 Strategic change consultation, strategic planning
1.2 Organizational guarantee
1.3 EHS Leadership Training
2 EHS Culture Level
2.1 EHS Culture Consulting
2.2 EHS experiencing Training Center （VR/Actual ）
2.3 EHS Promoting Products（Safety Month）
3 Management and technology level
3.1 Consulting &Training
3.1.1 EHS Management System
3.1.2 Safety Leadership
3.1.3 Applied Ergonomics
3.1.4 Behavior based Safety
3.1.5 Process Safety
3.1.6 Safety Culture
3.1.7 Environmental Mangement
3.1.8 Occupational Hygiene
3.1.9 EHS Visual
3.1.10 Laws & Regulations
3.1.11 Lockout, Tagout
3.1.12 incident investigation and root cause analysis
3.1.13 The Effective EHS Leaders
3.1.14 Maching Guarding
3.1.15 Safety management tools and methods
3.1.16 Defensive driving
3.1.17 Radiation health and safety
3.1.18 Electrical safety management
3.1.19 Chemical management
3.1.20 CSP Training
3.2 EHS Audit
3.2.1 EHS Compliance Audit
3.2.2 Special Audit（Process Safety、Electrial Safety）
3.3.1 EHSCity Wechat System (BBS/E-learning/Test)
3.3.2 EHS Laws Database
3.3.3 EHSCity Bigdata Platform
4 Site Improving Level
4.1 Engineering Control
4.1.1 Ergonomics Improvement
4.1.2 Sound environment Control
4.1.3 VOCs Engineering
4.1.4 Industrial Ventilation
4.1.5 Damage Prevention
4.1.6 Outdoor Chemical Safety Storage
4.1.7 Waste water evaporator
4.1.8 Anti-slip Engineering
4.1.9 Dock Lock
4.2 EHS Products
4.2.1 Lockout, Tagout
4.2.2 EHS Visual
4.2.4 Chemical Control
4.2.5 Safety Tools
4.2.6 First Aid
4.2.8 Traffic Safety
4.2.9 Clean Products
4.1.9 Dock Lock