The global personal protective gloves market is expected to reach USD 15.78 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Stringent health and hygiene regulations in various consumable producing industries such as medical and food & beverage sectors are anticipated to drive protective gloves demand over the forecast period.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150105/723757 )
Rising number of hand cuts, arm injuries, and abrasions in the workplace are expected to fuel market demand in future. Costs associated with rising loss time injuries has urged employers of various end-use industries such as chemical, manufacturing, and mining industries to necessitate the usage of gloves in their operating facilities.
Chemical handling dominated and accounted for over 30% of total market revenue in 2015. This segment is also expected to be the fastest growing product from 2016 to 2024. Chemical resistant gloves have gained significance among workplace operations that are involved in handling chemicals such as hydrochloric acid, ammonium hydroxide, esters, alcohols, and amines.
Aforementioned factors coupled with its enhanced resilience to abrasion and chemicals are expected to drive nitrile glove demand over the next eight years. This product segment is expected to emerge as the fastest growing category and is expected to be a net worth of USD 1,740 million by 2024.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Personal Protective Gloves Market Analysis By Product (Disposable, Durable), By Raw Material (Natural Rubber, Nitrile, Neoprene, Vinyl, Aramid Fiber, Leather), By End-Use (Medical & Healthcare, Food & Beverage, Chemical, Manufacturing, Construction, Oil & Gas, Mining) And Segment Forecasts To 2024" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/personal-protective-gloves-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Disposable gloves are anticipated to emerge as the fastest growing product segment and to be net worth ofUSD 6,934.5 million by 2024.
- Mechanical gloves are expected to emerge as fastest growing product segment in the durable category with a CAGR of 6.6% over the next eight years.
- Leather material dominated the global protective gloves market and accounted for 24.8% of global market share in 2015.
- Europe emerged as the leading regional market and was valued at USD 2,946.4 million in 2015. Stringent workplace regulations in the region have contributed towards its high penetration.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to emerge as fastest growing protective gloves market with a CAGR of 7.3% over the next eight years.
- Major players operating in the industry include 3M Company, Alpha Pro Tech, Honeywell, MSA, Kimberley Clark, Delta Plus, Superior Glove Works, Uvex, Midas Safety, Hartalega, Top Glove, and Kossan Rubber.
Grand View Research has segmented the personal protective gloves market on the basis of product, material, and end-use:
- Global Personal Protective Gloves Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2024)
- By product
- General purpose
- Chemical handling
- By product
- By product
- Cut resistant
- Multi task
- Oil repellant
- Chemical handling
- Thermal/flame retardant
- Global Personal Protective Gloves Raw Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2024)
- Natural rubber/latex
- Aramid fiber
- Global Personal Protective Gloves End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2024)
- Medical and Healthcare
- Food and Beverage
- Oil and gas
- Global Personal Protective Gloves Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Middle East
- Central & South America
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
about Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Read Our Blogs - mediafound.org, grandviewresearch.com/blogs/advanced-materials
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.